University 101

My experperience of university

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

YAY FOR ME!!!!!!

Well the studying has paid off.... my first two tests went very well!!! I got a 92 on one and a 90 on the other!! My goal is to maintain a 4.0 GPA... and so far so good.... i have an average of 91!!! I am so proud of myself. Yes I know it is only the 3rd week of school, and These are the first 2 tests... but still... I beleive we need to reward our successes, no matter how small. So on that note... I will go reward myself with a little shopping trip... new shirt maybe?? oh and I have to say that i was quite surprised when i got my tests back and one had a "way to go!" stamp, and the other had a lion GRRRRREAT sticker... that was so nice... see... small rewards....

1 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger Taylor said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home